The client we are partnering with is a leading company in the automotive sector, First Tier.
It belongs to an international Group.
Dynamic and distinguished, it’s recognized by high value.
Innovative production hub.
We are looking for a
- one of the following academic background:
- Mechanical Engineer with Master in Commerce and trade
- Degree in Commercial Science with High School Diploma in Mechanic
- fluent knowledge of Italian, English and German
- 10 years’ experience in the commercial department of an industrial field
- business development manager career path
- experience in tenders and bids, contracts, negotiation
- a kind of leadership able to inspire and boost the team
- effective communication
- trustworthy, with a reassuring, convincing manner, results-driven and committed to reach targets
- willingness to travel
The position, located in the centre of Italy, is dedicated to the worldwide market.
It supports the Company in defining global marketing, innovation strategy and Business Development in the various markets.
The goal is to improve sustainable and profitable growth and expand the commercial portfolio.
- continuous alignment with the corporate strategy
- ensure the growth of the commercial organization
- manage a close cooperation with R&D Development Department and support the market analysis in order to focus new application areas
- conduct Business Review and Performance Management meetings, including market analysis, budgeting, and portfolio review
- long term willingness to extend and reshape the sales strategy (staying ahead of market trends instead of following them)
If you feel passionate about this career, you are a great achiever and you are considering a new path please send your application to email@example.com