Our Client is leading Manufacturing Company, long established and deeply rooted in Ticino, serving Swiss industry but with an expanding business supporting the international medical device industry.
This Company is now experiencing a phase of growth, increasing new processes and production volume.
At the same time, great attention is given to People development.
We are now seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
who will, in addition to performing the Inside Sales function, work side by side with the COO and Director of Sales & Operations and will provide “right hand” support and project assistance to the key departments. This position will interface directly with Clients in Europe, United States and Asia and with colleagues in the Company’s Swiss and Asian production facilities.
The primary goal of the role is to act as a bridge between the Clients and the Company in the best way, by building strong customer relationships and meeting Clients’ need through superior service and execution.
- engage with Clients in multiple languages and conduct inbound calls to manage requests for quotation and orders
- employ a consultative sales approach to deeply understand the unique needs and preferences of each Client
- compare current offers to historical offers and prepare drafts offers for management approval
- act as a point of contact/liaison to the Technical and Production team for product information and updates
- update ERP system daily to accurately record all activity related to clients and prospects to provide sales information on forecastable activity
- collect cost and feasibility analysis from Production and Engineering team
- support the Sales and Marketing team in planning exhibitions and client visits
The Person we would like to meet, is a hands-on problem solver, resourceful and proactive, with a continuous improvement mindset and a positive attitude.
She/he will have the ability to see the “big picture” and exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, prioritizing multi-layered tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Mission oriented – demonstrating a passion for professionalism and excellence, she/he is energized by a desire to help others and is committed to perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in Language, Marketing or Technical field
- 5+ years of related experience in Sales, acquired within an industrial context
- excellent command of Italian, English and French languages (clearly speaking, reading comprehension, and writing), German is a plus
- proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- knowledge of AX Management Reporter, Office At Work, Atlas Insight softwares for clients transactions and reporting is preferred
- ability to produce well-written, clear and concise reports, documents and correspondence
The position is permanent, full time and located in the Lugano Area.