The Client we are partnering with is based in Ticino and it is a subsidiary of a high value Family Office based in Luxembourg whose portfolio includes Private Equity and direct investments.
In order to support the growth and assist the Director of Finance we are looking for a
Junior Accounting and Data Analyst Clerk
- Bachelor’s Degree – Major in Accounting and Controlling
- Proficient in Italian, English and French
- Minimum of two (5) years experience in financial departments
- Great ability to focus and concentrate
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Exceptional critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative skills
- Ability to clearly explain complex analytical topics
- Good listener and ability to work emphatically even with colleagues based abroad
- Combination of supportive functions with a minor percentage of accounting and a higher percentage of financial analysis and control
- General Accounting functions
- Executing of account management
- Double-checking entered data for accuracy, and reconciling entered data with other data sources such as bank statements, internal reports or periodic balance
- Analysis review, data interpretation and evaluation
The position is based in the centre of Lugano.
You will join a little but high qualified Team in a s positive working environment.
Curious? So are we.
We look forward to receiving your online application, including:
- cover letter describing your motivation
- experience and qualification for the position,
- recent and comprehensive CV
- Diplomas and relevant work certificates
- if available, 1-3 professional reference letter(s) of people who are familiar with your work and skills
Cristina Carella will be glad to receive your application and remains at disposal for the information you may require.