Our Partner Client is a leading IT service provider operating worldwide, which is now experiencing a phase of growth and development, and is seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of
LABORATORY IT SERVICE ENGINEER
who will align his personal strengths to the common targets of the Company.
- Technical support for field service engineers
- Client instruments and IT issues troubleshooting
- Providing technical support for Laboratory IT environment and related software/hardware related issues
- Review of Validation and Compliance documents
- Constant implementation of IT security systems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Proven experience with Windows technologies, networking, remote computing and backup systems
- GxP experience is a plus
The person we would like to meet has excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Italian.
He/she is reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues. Ability to troubleshoot complex instrument and technology issues.
He/she is able to propose practical new solutions and improvements.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time