Social Media Specialist
A Foundation is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic social media specialist to join the communication manager. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support the Communication manager in developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Centre of ewpertise Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Supporting the Team with other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Fluent in Italian and English
- A degree in communication, marketing, or social media.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- Previous experience in social media communication within a Philanthropic foundations or Scholastic Institutes.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
This challenging position based in Mendrisio, it is a great opportunity for someone passionate and committed in communication and with a strong attention to targets. Your cultural back ground is a great plus as well as your technicalities. The position requires and offers great flexibility. We do not communicate worldwide form 9 to 5…..So are you ready to share your high level of commitment? Do you enjoy working within a multicultural fast-paced environment and enjoy delivering high quality service? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Cristina Carella will take care of your application