Our Partner Client is a leading IT service provider operating worldwide, which is now experiencing a phase of growth and development, and is seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of
VALIDATION SPECIALIST (CSV)
who will align his personal strengths to the common targets of the Company.
The position will be a key part of the Validation Team located in the Lucerne Area (Switzerland) and active in the Pharmaceutical/Chemical field.
- Writing, review, and execution of Computerized System Validation (CSV)
- Writing, review and updating of Validation Documentation
- Constant innovation of validating database systems
- Automated equipment validation (quality control checks, sustainability tests, validation of analytical methods, qualification of analytical instruments)
- Provide technical information for qualification/validation test design
- Bachelor’s Technical Degree in a Technical/Scientific related field
- Proven experience with pharmaceutical, Swissmedic (or equivalent authority) related validation experience
- Good knowledge of GMPs, 21CFR Part 11, USP 1058 – and other relevant industry regulations and guidance
- Experience with laboratory equipment is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Italian
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Project
The person we would like to meet is able to work independently as well as to be a good team member.
Someone capable to build a good consensus among stakeholders, customer oriented and able to deal with customer complaints.
Strong backbone. A solution oriented problem solver, ready to take action.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time